Keep in touch

Here at Unite we value your membership and it’s important we keep in contact, so you can continue to receive all the latest from your union. So if you’ve moved house, changed your name or employer, want to receive the uniteWORKS or Landworker magazine or know someone who does, or even if you don’t want to receive your mags any longer – then contact your regional office where your membership details can be updated.

To change your details you’ll need to speak to your regional office membership department – or email them direct with your changes.

East Midlands Tel: 01332 548400 or 0845 601 0627 membership.eastmids@unitetheunion.org Ireland Dublin Tel: 00 353 1 873 4577/6611063 membership.ireland@unitetheunion.org Belfast Tel: 02890 232381 membership.ireland@unitetheunion.org London and Eastern Tel: 020 8800 4281 membership.londoneastern@unitetheunion.org

North East, Yorkshire and Humberside Tel: 0113 236 4830 membership.northeastyorks@unitetheunion.org North West Tel: 0151 203 1907 membership.northwest@unitetheunion.org Scotland Tel: 0141 404 5424 membership.scotland@unitetheunion.org South East Tel: 01753 313820 southeast.membershipqueries@unitetheunion.org

South West Tel: 0117 923 0555 membership.southwest@unitetheunion.org Wales Tel: 02920 394521 membership.wales@unitetheunion.org West Midlands Tel: 0121 553 6051 membership.westmids@unitetheunion.org Gibraltar Tel: +350 200 74 185


Need legal advice on a work related issue? Contact your regional office. Get free initial advice any non-work related legal matter. Call our 24-hour legal helpline on 0800 709 007.

Problem at work? Contact your regional office.